Michael Green Audio Forum

http://tuneland.techno-zone.net

Our Website  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Passerby,s System

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
passerby

PostSubject: Passerby,s System   Thu May 30, 2013 10:22 pm

Greeting's from Sojourner (Lee) of Michael Green Audio,

I've changed my username as I have a different computer system. Was easier to do this again so I can jump right in and start sharing.

I've been away from TuneLand but not away from the tune as it is and has been an everyday beautiful experience.

A while ago Michael and I shared the idea of his Brass & other fine metal work being done in our controlled environment. First thing Michael did was a design redo having me make transfer products out of many different types of materials and shapes. The results were revolutionary as most things are with the tune, but in this case it's exciting to make a tunable product that is as much jewelry as functional. I can share with you this. No one has gone further in the art of metal work than what MGA has done over the past year. Not that Michael has any thoughts of stopping here, but the efforts of listening have shown us that there is not one fix it all cone or spike. Transfer works as a combination of all parts involved. The latest MGA products work like lightning rods attracting the flow of energy and delivering it to the next stage. In Michael's listening tests he would give me feedback on how the energy was traveling and as this was happening in real time we were able to take our teams design knowledge and sculpt him transfer products that cover the most particular of signal transfer stages. Can I also add, these are not products but works of art. We are known for our precison and the detail given to these pieces are the very best. Compare these against any of the competition please.

There's a description of these different sounds and uses in the product section of TuneLand, but as we have seen and heard don't stop there. I recommend as the design tech that you get the whole family and use them as mix and match sets. As Michael shares and I can testify to each part and piece no matter how small or large has it's own vibration characteristics and with the right combination of energy flow the sound goes from good to a state of harmonic balance that is beyond anything the audio industry has heard before. I'm now convinced that the tool is mightier than the stock product could ever be.

I'm happy to be a part of the MGA team and am looking forward to sharing my personal listening with you and to bring you products from Michael's brain to your ears.

old picture with new ones coming soon

my old thread http://tuneland.techno-zone.net/t63-sojourner-s-room

Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Passerby,s System   Fri May 31, 2013 12:17 am

Hi Lee

To say welcome would be the biggest understatement of the year Exclamation

With your permission I'm going to transfer some of your old thread to here and if you don't mind, send me new pics and any up dates.

Art & jewelry are excellent words to describe your toys for sure. I am so tickled that someone has been able to grab my ideas and produce them with such precision and value. If the readers only knew what goes into these.

I'm looking forward to seeing all the combos folks come up with in their uses and there are a few posts allready on transformations taking place.

Most importantly though is what you say about the mix and match. I'm finding that once the correct placements are found with the right cone that something truly extraordinary happens. All of a sudden you can see into the components signal flow and with tiny adjustments (moving the cones around) and matching them with the right other materials there's a purity to the tone that is something that has not been heard in this hobby up till now. It's like someone turning on the lights.

I'm looking forward to your continuing adventures.

Back to top Go down
http://tuneland.techno-zone.net
Cynthia@MGA

PostSubject: Re: Passerby,s System   Fri May 31, 2013 8:16 pm

Hi Lee

Fantastic to see you on TuneLand Exclamation

Have fun, I know you will Wink
Back to top Go down
passerby

PostSubject: Re: Passerby,s System   Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:11 am

Hi Cynthia, Michael, Drewster and TuneLand

Here's my latest seup

What's Michael say "it's all about wood"

Everything in my system is tuned, even the back channels

People say they are entering another world when they visit. Both listening and movies are quite the treat.
Back to top Go down
Robert Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Passerby,s System   Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:46 pm

Hey, Passerby,

YAY! Someone else with a TV in their system!

(sometimes I feel so lonely)

Robert
Back to top Go down
passerby

PostSubject: Re: Passerby,s System   Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:44 am

Hi Robert

Thanks for stopping by. I really should post in home theater but seems like this is where everyone hangs out.

Your ceiling looks interesting. Did it make a big difference going from a drop ceiling to a wood one?

Lee
Back to top Go down
Robert Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Passerby,s System   Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:14 am

Hey, Passerby,

It still is technically a drop ceiling. Mr. Green's instructions were to simply push the wood panels up underneath the original fiberglass panels, making for his favorite combo of reflective side/burn side I reckon. I have no complaints. An added benefit was that this cut out the crinkling that used to go on between heating cycles as the fiberglass panels would expand and contract.

As for everybody hanging out hereabouts, home theater is as much about listening as watching, so there's definitely an overlap.

Robert
Back to top Go down
Drewster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Passerby,s System   Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:03 pm

Hi Lee,

Welcome back. Great to see the pics of your room. That's a terrific setup! Can't wait to hear more about it...

But I can tell, clearly, you do need more wood in your room Wink

jocolor jocolor

Back to top Go down

Passerby,s System
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1