Michael Green Audio Forum

http://tuneland.techno-zone.net

Our Website  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

mg's place "who's stopping by"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael Green
Admin

PostSubject: mg's place "who's stopping by"   Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:09 am

Thought I would start a little place where I can hang out with the people who stop by. For some reason my place has become a little more social then usual. Kinda nice to have people come by with their music stories and watching their reaction to the system. Most of the time it's the look of surprise, but once that passes I have to retire to my area cause they end up hanging around a while. If I stretch from my writing area I can barely see the listening chair and almost always their sitting there eyes shut and them off into music never land. A sigh happens at the end of their trip and when I think about I try to jump in the seat for a breif preview of what they just heard. Pretty cool to match their look with the sound from the chair.

Note: you might find this funny. My nickname around the swimming pool here is O.G. (Original Gangster). Laughing  how did that happen Idea

Last edited by Michael Green on Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T23

PostSubject: Re: mg's place "who's stopping by"   Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:21 pm

What I like when I stop by is how smooth everything is. I'm here now and listened to a live concert and it was so relaxing I think I fell asleep a couple of times then something would happen and I jumped. A few minutes later and I'm out again. I've been coming over to Michael's since he first got the Las Vegas back 10 years ago and everytime you visit there's always something to listen to.

I don't have a lot of experience at this but this is the way to enjoy music. I think it's the only place I've ever been to where there is only one chair in the middle of the room and nothing else, but it's comfortable and peaceful.

well wanted to stop by and say hi

T
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: mg's place "who's stopping by"   Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:06 pm

Hi T

Your here for the food Cool 

Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: mg's place "who's stopping by"   Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:59 pm

Wanted to say thanks to the folks who visited during the 2114 CES. Sorry for the dust. Hope you walked away with some ideas, and for those seeing the tune for the first time, maybe a new hobby  Cool 

Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin

PostSubject: Re: mg's place "who's stopping by"   Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:23 pm

Nice to have Harold Cooper visiting TuneLand Vegas for the week.  Cool 

How does it sound Harold Question

"First impression was just "oh my God!". I have been talking about the tune with Michel for many years, and have experienced some of it at shows when he used to have rooms set up, and I use his products in my own system (only pillows and some old PZC's) which have made a big difference, BUT I was totally unprepared for what I heard! The sound was all around me, and in total balnce, front to back and side to side. Initially I found (for me) that I had to leave my head in one spot for the particlar recordings he chose to play to get the full effect. But, I am back again today and after a little tuning, everything is in focus as it should be in any head position. That proves that all people hear differently, and there is no "one size fits all" which I knew anyway, I have discovered the magic of the tune, and that his systems allow the listener to configure it perfectly for their ears and their recordings.

I also want to add that I am now sitting in this bedroom as I write this, and I still hear a real sound stage coming from the music room!

Bottom line - I was skeptical at first, but now I am a true believer. Everyone should have a system that sounds like this. I can't wait until I get mine!" harold

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mg's place "who's stopping by"   

Back to top Go down

mg's place "who's stopping by"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1