Michael Green Audio Forum

http://tuneland.techno-zone.net

Our Website  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nashville says "hello"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael Green
Admin

PostSubject: Nashville says "hello"   Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:34 pm

If you could hop in a pod and be delivered anywhere in the world to go listen, one of the places at the top of my list would be one of my homes "Nashville".

Today, I felt like the luckiest kid at Christmas. I heard the phone ring and looked at the pre-fix 615 and said "who's calling me from Nashville" it was none other than high end audio's extreme listener our very own GARP, taking time out to say hello as he gets ready for a night of Handel's Messiah "live".

"the man lives in listening paradise"

Talk about a guy who has the live and recording world at his finger tips, GARP lives at a place where you almost have to duck to keep from getting hit by an instrument case. Nashville is the music industries revolving door of new and old talent. It's as close as you can get to musical timelessness here on Earth.

While talking I was thinking "I can't wait till Harold and GARP have a chance to hang out together in the great city of music". I hope Harold goes loaded with camera so we can take a look at the none-stop happenings.

Almost more than anyone could ever ask for, a groovy audio system and live music heaven.

Thanks for the call Cool

Back to top Go down
http://tuneland.techno-zone.net

Nashville says "hello"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1