Michael Green Audio Forum

http://tuneland.techno-zone.net

Our Website  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dr. Lou's System

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael Green
Admin

PostSubject: Dr. Lou's System   Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:09 pm

TuneLand welcomes Dr. Lou Exclamation

"I have played drums for years.  I played professionally for more than 25 years.  Music is central to my life.  My preference is jazz.  I played in a few wedding groups, a soul group, and a couple of rock bands.  I love music and your speakers really make listening great."

Back to top Go down
http://tuneland.techno-zone.net
Dr. Lou

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Lou's System   Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:27 pm

The Rev6 speakers are great. I have a pair of the Rev 60i speakers. Together they create the most realistic sound I have heard outside of a live musical performance. This morning I had Lyle Lovett and Smokey Robinson in my living room. The sound was so real I could feel it. I am looking forward to hours of great listening. Thanks to Michael and his team.
Back to top Go down
rotelguy

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Lou's System   Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:49 pm

Welcome to our family of Tunees Dr. Lou Exclamation Your going to feel right at home here. Your speakers are gorgeous Shocked I saw and listened to them at TuneLand before they were shipped to you. The sound stage was enormous and like you said it's live. Not sure what Mr. Green would say, but my thinking is he has bested himself with the new Rev Series. The Revolution series carries the MGA torch high Exclamation congratulations to you Dr. Lou
Back to top Go down
hcooper99

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Lou's System   Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:05 pm

Hi Lou!

Glad you love the speakers! We knew you would! They have been selling great and we are generating lots of interest. I am a guitar player from many years back (since about age 7) and have played all styles and in many bands. Just don't have much time to get into it any more. Hopefully after January next year I will have more time. As you know being a musician gives you more appreciation for equipment that plays sound like a musical instrument which all of Michael's designs do. We hope you will be interested in expanding your system with us to add a sub, and hopefully equipment platforms and of course RoomTune pillows. Please check out all of his products on the website and see the wonderful things other tunees have done with their systems here on the forum. I'm not up here much at all but wanted to welcome you and hope we can help you further on your tuning journey.

All the best!

Harold
Back to top Go down
Drewster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Lou's System   Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:18 pm

Welcome Dr. Lou!

I'm looking forward to listening to your new speakers all week here at TuneLand Vegas!

jocolor jocolor

Back to top Go down

Dr. Lou's System
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1