Michael Green Audio Forum

http://tuneland.techno-zone.net

Our Website  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

TuneLand Demo Products FOR SALE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael Green
Admin

PostSubject: TuneLand Demo Products FOR SALE   Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:07 pm

Hi Members & Visitors

How many times am I told "you should have let me know"? Well this time stuff is going fast and I'm letting you know that any offer that is within me being able to do, it's yours Very Happy

Some of my goods are up on Audio Mart and sold or in the process so first come first serve OK?

______________________________________________________________________________________________

1) Creek Evolution 50a & Ruby DAC

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

2) Music Hall DAC

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

3) Audience Speakers

______________________________________________________________________________________________

4) Music Hall CDP

I will be accepting Paypal on these items. If you need to pay through another method let me know and I will see if I can accommodate. I want to thank Bill (a huge help) for helping me with these sales Exclamation and Harold for helping me with the FedEx arrangements. Also thank you TuneLand family for all the advice you give me about trying certain products through the year. It's fun for me to watch the place fill up and then almost as much fun watching folks get great deals after I'm done.

Back to top Go down
http://tuneland.techno-zone.net

TuneLand Demo Products FOR SALE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1